Congratulations! You did it! You have officially completed the Crew Leader entry form and registered your crew to compete in the 2018 World Hip Hop Dance Championship and participate in the biggest week in hip hop dance.
We will review each submitted crewmember entry form, verify the forwarded crewmember passport copies and make sure all information is correct prior to confirming your crew as officially registered. Please allow 3-4 business days for this process. Once the review is complete, HHI will forward you an official registration confirmation email with additional information & details. If any documents are missing, we will contact you immediately.
Here are the NEXT STEPS:
1. CREW PHOTO – Send us a photo of your crew to use for our social media promotion and tell the world you are coming. Please email your photo to Registration@hiphopinternational.com or upload it here: upload now (Photos should be high resolution and in landscape)
2. HOTEL RESERVATIONS – Make your hotel reservation TODAY at the Official Hotel and Championship site, the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa. You and your family and friends will want to stay where the championship is conducted so that your room is close by to all events. Don’t risk being late or forgetting something off site…all rooms are suites that sleep 4-6 people. The hotel will sell out so Make Reservations Now: click here. If you need further assistance, the HHI housing director Janeen Zook will help you – her email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share this information with anyone attending the Championship.
3. URBAN MOVES – Sign up now for Urban Moves Dance Workshops and take classes from the world’s best and most creative presenters and choreographers – Register before it sells out!
4. TICKETS – Please encourage all friends and family traveling with you to Purchase Tickets now before they sell out!
What to look forward to at Hip Hop International 2018:
- Urban Moves Dance Workshops with the world’s most celebrated presenters
- World Battles featuring Popping, Locking, Breaking and All Styles
- The new live panel discussion “Real Talk: The OG’s of Street Dance”
- The Chill Down Lounge with DJ’s, dancing, and socializing every night
- A 20,000 square foot Olympics like training center, food trucks, and hip hop merchandise at the HHI Marketplace
- Cirque du Soleil will be at HHI throughout the week auditioning talent for their worldwide shows.
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com if you have questions or need additional information. We are here to always help. We are excited to be welcoming you to Phoenix.