Every country registered in the World Hip Hop Dance Championship and World Battles will be introduced on stage by its HHI director(s) or head of delegation (a maximum of 2 persons per country) in front of an audience of 3000+ dancers from 50+ nations. Please determine in advance who the two persons will be to represent your country. Due to space limitations, HHI is prohibited from increasing the number of representatives on stage beyond the two allotted.
In addition to the introduction of nations, the Opening Ceremony will again include performances from around the world that showcase international culture and national pride.
If you would like to have your country considered for a presentation in the Opening Ceremony, please read the following:
1. The performance must be a maximum of two minutes.
2. The performance can include a maximum of 16 participants.
3. Carefully consider the theme, music, wardrobe and who will perform in it. Performers do not have to be competitors.
4. Props can be used, but must be small and/or light weight so that they can easily be carried on/off stage by each participating dancer.
6. All video or written submissions must be received by HHI no later than July 10.
7. Once you are approved, the performance music will need to be sent in advance to HHI by email: Music@hiphopinternational.com.
8. In consideration of the quality of the production and in fairness to all participating countries HHI cannot accept last minute or on site requests for participation. Unprepared performances or people running on stage last minute are not acceptable and are not received favorably by the audience.
It is very important for performances to be well thought out, rehearsed in advance and entertaining for all ages and nationalities.
All countries selected to participate should come prepared to perform with or without an advance, on-stage rehearsal.
Please respond soon. The number of performances presented at the Opening Ceremony will be limited to a maximum of 12 countries, which will be selected by HHI in advance.
We are really looking forward to your submission and including your country among the 12 selected to be part of the Official Welcome and Opening Ceremony on Monday evening, August 6 at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa.