Important Dates for WHHDC 2019 USA
Avand in vedere durata indeluganta necesara aprobarii, recomandam sa ne contactati pentru a va trimite invitatiile necesare acordarii de VISA.
Dorian Cosma de la Doma Art ne dezvaluie trairile lui si a echipei de la World Hip Hop Dance Championship.
Doma Art este pentru al patrulea an consecutiv la marea finala HHI, Dorian considera ca acest tip de competitie este o posibilitate enorma de a te dezvolta.
Echipa XSMK a fost foarte aproape de semifinala, luand locul 26 din 50 de trupe, avand in vedere si prima intalnire a copiilor cu acest nivel de competitie.
“Am observat in acest an, trupe care la inceput nu erau un nume, iar de-alungul anilor au crescut si sper ca acest lucru sa se intample si cu echipele din romania. (..) La anul vreau sa vin cu doua trupe, tot ce s-a intamplat aici vreau sa fie in avantajul lor (al copiilor), iar noi in mod cert avem mai multa experienta acum.
Echipa XSMK a ajuns la Marea Finala, participa la Hip Hop International Romania in 11 Noiembrie la Palatul National al Copiilor in Bucuresti pentru a ajunge la WHHDC 2019.
Marea Finala HHI din SUA s-a incheiat, cu aceasta ocazie aflam o parere din partea lui Piticu (Ionut).
Echipa Brothers Crew calificata anul acesta in Martie la Hip Hop International, organizat in Oradea, a ajuns in Phoenix, Arizona, impreuna cu alti mii de dansatori din toata lumea.
Piticu Dance Studio revine in 2018, dupa o pauza de 4 ani, cu echipa Brothers Crew. Comparativ cu 2014, nivelul competitie la HHI este foarte ridicat, deoarece munca si studiul depus de dansatori pentru o coregrafie este imens.
“Pentru mine Hip Hop International este cea mai tare competitie din lume” ne spune Ionut, totodata aminteste coregrafilor si profesorilor sa nu le fie frica de competitii de prestigiu, cum este HHI, “doar asa poti sa evoluezi cu adevarat” adauga el.
Piticu ne garanteaza ca cel putin 3 ani de acum incolo, va fi prezent chiar si cu doua echipe, la fiecare finala din SUA.
Primul pas pentru a ajunge pe scena din America este calificarea in Bucuresti la Hip Hop International Romania. In data de 11 Noiembrie – HHI se intalneste la Palatul National al Copiilor.
Show-uri de exceptie, mii de dansatori, sute de ore de munca, momente care vor tine o viata – asta inseamna World Hip Hop Dance Championship USA 2018
Oradea a gazduit in Martie calificarile pentru HHI 2018, organizat de Ars Nova Events. In urma concursului, juriul a ales mai multe echipe pentru participarea la marea finala din state.
La finala din america 3 echipe au aterizat in Phoenix, Arizona: X Style Mini Kids Junior by DOMA ART, New Lil Style by LiL Motion Dance School si Brothers Crew by Piticu Dance Studio
Una din echipele calificate este Lil Motion Dance School, profesor coregraf Liliana Stan.
Este a patra oara cand Lil Motion ajunge in SUA cu o echipa formata din 3 baieti si 4 fete participand la categoria Varsity.
“Pentru noi rezultatul din 2018 este cel mai bun de pana acum, au fost 69 de formatii, iar noi am fost la un pas de calificare, 0.6 puncte fata de locul 35, acesta fiind ultimul loc care s-a calificat pentru semifinala” ne spune Liliana.
Pentru anul viitor, Lil Motion isi propune sa ajunga in semifinale si pune accent pe faptul ca trebuie sa inveti incotinuu, indiferent de la cine.
Un sfat pentru alti coregrafi care ni-l spune Liliana este sa participe la workshop-uri si sa studieze cat mai mult.
In noiembrie la HHI ROMANIA organizat la Bucuresti, Lil Motion va participa din nou pentru a ajunge la marea finala din 2019.
Every country registered in the World Hip Hop Dance Championship and World Battles will be introduced on stage by its HHI director(s) or head of delegation (a maximum of 2 persons per country) in front of an audience of 3000+ dancers from 50+ nations. Please determine in advance who the two persons will be to represent your country. Due to space limitations, HHI is prohibited from increasing the number of representatives on stage beyond the two allotted.
In addition to the introduction of nations, the Opening Ceremony will again include performances from around the world that showcase international culture and national pride.
If you would like to have your country considered for a presentation in the Opening Ceremony, please read the following:
1. The performance must be a maximum of two minutes.
2. The performance can include a maximum of 16 participants.
3. Carefully consider the theme, music, wardrobe and who will perform in it. Performers do not have to be competitors.
4. Props can be used, but must be small and/or light weight so that they can easily be carried on/off stage by each participating dancer.
6. All video or written submissions must be received by HHI no later than July 10.
7. Once you are approved, the performance music will need to be sent in advance to HHI by email: Music@hiphopinternational.com.
8. In consideration of the quality of the production and in fairness to all participating countries HHI cannot accept last minute or on site requests for participation. Unprepared performances or people running on stage last minute are not acceptable and are not received favorably by the audience.
It is very important for performances to be well thought out, rehearsed in advance and entertaining for all ages and nationalities.
All countries selected to participate should come prepared to perform with or without an advance, on-stage rehearsal.
Please respond soon. The number of performances presented at the Opening Ceremony will be limited to a maximum of 12 countries, which will be selected by HHI in advance.
We are really looking forward to your submission and including your country among the 12 selected to be part of the Official Welcome and Opening Ceremony on Monday evening, August 6 at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa.
Congratulations! You did it! You have officially completed the Crew Leader entry form and registered your crew to compete in the 2018 World Hip Hop Dance Championship and participate in the biggest week in hip hop dance.
We will review each submitted crewmember entry form, verify the forwarded crewmember passport copies and make sure all information is correct prior to confirming your crew as officially registered. Please allow 3-4 business days for this process. Once the review is complete, HHI will forward you an official registration confirmation email with additional information & details. If any documents are missing, we will contact you immediately.
Here are the NEXT STEPS:
1. CREW PHOTO – Send us a photo of your crew to use for our social media promotion and tell the world you are coming. Please email your photo to Registration@hiphopinternational.com or upload it here: upload now (Photos should be high resolution and in landscape)
2. HOTEL RESERVATIONS – Make your hotel reservation TODAY at the Official Hotel and Championship site, the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa. You and your family and friends will want to stay where the championship is conducted so that your room is close by to all events. Don’t risk being late or forgetting something off site…all rooms are suites that sleep 4-6 people. The hotel will sell out so Make Reservations Now: click here. If you need further assistance, the HHI housing director Janeen Zook will help you – her email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share this information with anyone attending the Championship.
3. URBAN MOVES – Sign up now for Urban Moves Dance Workshops and take classes from the world’s best and most creative presenters and choreographers – Register before it sells out!
4. TICKETS – Please encourage all friends and family traveling with you to Purchase Tickets now before they sell out!
What to look forward to at Hip Hop International 2018:
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com if you have questions or need additional information. We are here to always help. We are excited to be welcoming you to Phoenix.
Deadline for registration: June 20, 2018
World Hip Hop Dance Championship – Crew/MegaCrew Registration Steps:
The entry fee for each crewmember is US$95.00, which includes all championship registration costs, free entry to all championship events, nightly parties, transportation to the World Final from the Arizona Grand Resort, an official championship t-shirt, a sponsored goodie bag and poster, and an invitation to the championship celebration party.
If a crewmember who is registered in a crew of 5-9 crewmembers is also registering in a MegaCrew, an additional entry fee of US$35.00 is due for the MegaCrew entry. This discounted fee is applicable only when the second entry is for the MegaCrew Division and does not apply to any other division. (i.e., Junior, Varsity & Adult).
Please note, the deadline to register is June 20th. Each crew must submit their Crew Leader Entry Form (one per crew), Crewmember Entry Forms (one for each crewmember) and passport copies to HHI prior to this date. Crews failing to submit necessary documentation to HHI prior to June 20 will incur a $100 late registration fee per crew. Deadlines and resulting late fees will be strictly enforced.
For questions regarding registration, contact HHI at Registration@hiphopinternational.com.